Melon Mojito Salad
Mojito Melon Salad
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1” cubes or scooped with a melon baller
- 1/2 honeydew melon, cut into 1” cubes or scooped with a melon baller
- 1/2 small, seedless watermelon, cut into 1” cubes or scooped with a melon baller
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves, or a few fresh leaves left whole
Combine the melon cubes/balls in a large bowl. https://amzn.to/2Qb8enV
Whisk together the lime juice and honey. Pour over the melon bowl.
Add in the mint leaves, then stir to combine.