Stuffed Pepper Skillet
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 2 bell peppers any color, diced
- 1 small onion diced small
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella for serving
Enough Talk, Let’s Get Cooking!
Add the ground beef to a deep skillet or pot on medium-high heat and cook 8-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan using a slotted spoon, and set aside. Drain the grease so that only about a tablespoon remains.
To the hot pan, add the bell peppers, onions, and garlic. Saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
Add in the riced cauliflower along with the oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Saute until the cauliflower begins to soften, then add the ground beef back into the pan.
Add in the tomatoes and soy sauce, stir to combine, and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Top each serving with a hearty pinch of mozzarella.
Please follow and like us: